He Tupu Ōhanga: Commercial Advisors Scheme (CAS)
Please take note . .
If you meet 1, 2 and 3 below, you will be eligible to apply for the 2019 CAS round
If you do not meet 1, 2 and 3 below, you will not be eligible to apply for the 2019 CAS round
Collective or Coalition
You must be one of the following:
• Statutory Māori Trust Board created by an Act of Parliament
• Post Settlement Governance Entity (PSGE)
• Commercial subsidiary wholly-owned by a PSGE
• Mandated Iwi Organisation under the Māori Fisheries Act 2004
• Legal entity created to act for the benefit of Iwi or Hapu
• Coalition of Māori collectives
• Trust under Part 12 of Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993
• Māori Incorporation under Part 13 of Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993
Note: you can be a coalition of collectives – see below.
You must own existing assets that the CAS fund will help to develop:
Typical examples could be:
• land, including agriculture and forestry
• commercial property
You must be in a financial position to co-fund the project:
• you must co-fund a minimum of 25% of the project
Definition of Coalition
An eligible coalition is a group of two or more collectives or other entities, with a majority of the entities (more than half of the total membership) being eligible collectives.
Please email us to confirm your coalition eligibility requirements.
If you have any other enquiries about eligibility please email firstname.lastname@example.org